The SMILE Centre; a conference, meeting and training facility managed by St Margaret's CE Primary School.
We provide conference facilities up to 70 delegates and three meeting rooms for up to 20 delegates, meeting room for up to 12 delegates. We can also provide rooms for small 1:1 sessions or small group sessions.
- centre front desk staff to welcome delegates
- dedicated refreshments lounge including hot and cold drinks
- catering for breakfasts, lunches and twilights
- quality conference furniture
- free dedicated secure wifi
- projector and interactive whiteboard
- meeting / training resources e,g, flip charts, whiteboards
Further information and tarrif of charges can be obtained from the contacts above.
The SMILE Centre is also home to a christian outdoor and adventurous provider called Active Hope, a family support organisation called Home Start, and a nursery provder St Margaret's Play Group (Little Bears). There is also a resource rooms for specialist music and specialist ICT. In a seperate part of the site is also delivered the school's wrap-around-care in after-school club and holiday club.
Current training providers using the SMILE Centre are: