School Covid Update
Pupils' Video Message for Return to School
This video is to help prepare children for the return to school following the COVID lockdown. It emhasises the importance of social distancing and handwashing. Parents are encouraged to sit with their child and watch it together, discussing also the factsheet below.
Got a Question? - Likely someone has asked it before and is in our FAQs
The school has produced a FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions document for parents to respond to common questions. It is constantly being updated during the summer holidays for September.
|LINK TO 'FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)'|
'Thank you for your tremendous resilience and keep showing your school values that support our vision of Care, Challenge and Celebrate with Christ. We are here for you. Be determined. Be courageous. Be kind.', says Mr Metcalfe, Executive Headteacher.
You may be in your own home...but you still belong to this community. We miss you but look forward to seeing you soon.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.