OFSTED LATEST SECTION 8 (2018)
The school is very pleased to be awarded the judgement of GOOD in all four areas by a team of three inspectors in September 2013.
- Good in Teaching and Learning
- Good in Pupil Achievement
- Good in Behaviour and Safety
- Good in Leadership and Management
The school was further inspected in February 2018 and this reported that the school continues to be Good.
The Report Letter from February 2018 is shown below:
The link to our OFSTED page can be found here:
OFSTED page for St Margaret's CE Primary School
SIAMS SECTION 48 (DECEMBER 2016)
This inspection is undertaken under the remit from the National Society for church schools.
The school is pleased that it achieved the following:
- OUTSTANDING for distinctiveness and effectiveness as a Church of England school
- OUTSTANDING for meeting the needs of all learners through its distinctive Christian character
- OUTSTANDING for the impact of collective worship on the school community
- OUTSTANDING for the effectiveness of the religious education
- OUTSTANDING for the effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school