The school is very pleased to be awarded the judgement of OUTSTANDING in all four areas by a SIAMS inspector in December 2016.
- The distinctiveness and effectivenessof St Margaret’s as a Church of England school are outstanding.
- The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners
- The impact ofcollective worship on the school community is outstanding
- The effectiveness of the religious education is outstanding.
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school is outstanding
The SIAMS Report from December 2016 is shown below:
SIAMS SECTION 48 REPORT DECEMBER 2016
The link to our SIAMS page can be found here: