Vacancy Details – Post 202101
Post: KS2 Teacher (Year 4 or 5)
Contract: Temporary Scale: M1 – M6 Salary: £25,714 – £36,961
Hours: Full time Post to commence: 1 September 2021
The Governing Body is currently seeking an exceptional full time teacher for our KS2 Team as either a Year 4 or Year 5 Teacher.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs or experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Skilled in the craft of teaching, hardworking, creative and innovative
- Looking to work in a place where we all give our best.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference to children’s lives
- A great community of well-behaved children who want to do well.
- Governors and leadership who value the quality teaching
- Excellent team relationships
- An opportunity to be part of a journey of continued whole school improvement
An Application Pack is available below.
The school actively applies robust safeguarding procedures. A copy of the procedures for Safer Recruitment and Child Protection are available on our website. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to school are welcome by appointment. Available dates and time:
Friday 30 April, 4pm. Wednesday 5 May, 4pm. Thursday 6 May, 4pm.
Please book appointment by completing Eventbrite form: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/teacher-vacancy-visit-tickets-152087015357
Please note CVs will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th May, 9.00am
Observation and Interviews 13th & 14th May 2021
If you would like to volunteer to support pupil learning please contact the school office.
If you are considering teaching as a career please enquire at the school office and we can put you in touch with our School Direct Programme run through Warrington Teaching School Alliance.