Within our school's Christian ethos and supported by our strong Christian Values and Mission Statement we aim to:
- achieve consistently high academic standards by helping our children acquire relevant knowledge and skills for a fast changing world
- deliver the National Curriculum as a minimum entitlement, whilst also offering wider experiences and opportunities
- promote equal opportunities for all our children, regardless of gender, race, culture or disadvantage
- empower children to take responsibility for their own actions and to foster respect for others
- develop an appreciation of beauty and stewardship in a Gospel-led environment
We develop every child to become self-aware in knowledge, attitides and competencies and preformance towards having a healthy body, a healthy mind, and a healthy spirit.