Our School Aims
Collectively we aim for all our school community to live out their lives according to the school's vision, missin and values.
We aim for all to be healthy in body, mind and spirit.
To help achieve this we have specific targets we want to achieve through our vision and mission:
- achieve academic success by helping our children acquire relevant knowledge and skills for a fast changing world
- deliver the National Curriculum as a minimum entitlement, whilst also offering wider experiences and opportunities
- promote equality opportunities and equity of provision for all our children, regardless of gender, race, culture or disadvantage
- empower children to take responsibility for their own actions and to foster respect for others
- develop an appreciation of beauty and responsibility in a Gospel-led environment.