Meet the Governors
The Govenors are a group of 'professional volunteers' who give up alot of time and effort to bring a range of skills to the strategic leadership of the school.
They meet as a full Governing Body once a term. Through their internal organisation they also meet as committees. The most frequent committees that meet are:
Chairs & Scrutiny Committee, Curriculum Committee, Staffing Committee, Ethos and Environment Committee , Finance Committee
The Chair of Governors is Mrs Ann Elphick and the Vice Chair is Mr David Chadwick.
If you wish to contact the Chair of Governors, all enquiries should be made through Mrs Heap, the Clerk to Committees c/o the school.
The Chairs of the various committees are:
- Mrs Ann Elphick (Chairs Committee)
- Mrs Elizabeth Shone JP (Admissions Committee)
- Mr Rob Gibson (Curriculum Committee)
- Mr David Chadwick (Staffing Committee)
- Mrs Gloria Warburton (Acting Chair) (Ethos and Environment Committee)
- Mr Mark Asher (Finance Committee)